Monday 28 November 2016

First Video Attempt - Roadtrip in Central and Northern Greece - August 2016




Part 1 of the Roadtrip 2016 series

This is my first attempt on composing a video from my travels. I know that the quality is not the best and the shots are not that artistic but it is something that comes from my heart and expresses my inner self accurately. The places shown are not visited in chronological order but are rather a compilation of some of the most exciting moments of the trip. For a full list of the places shown you can take a  look at the description of the video. I have always been a sucker for editing stupid homemade videos and voiceovers and while creating the video above, my inner child rejoiced!!!

I have nothing more to say, please do enjoy!

-Niki

Instagram/Tumblr/Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment